Friday, January 22, 2010

Today's Eats

I am trying not to skip breakfast and also trying to keep them wholesome and nutritious. This waht I had for breakfast today. Scrambled an egg with some cheese. Had it with half an avocado, bread n butter!


It has been raining cats and dogs here in LA for the past one week. I had to skip my trip to the gym for 3 days. I somehow managed to attend a hatha yoga class today. It was really good!
I knew i would come back hungry. So I had planned to have some roasted beet and tomato soup which I had frozen last week. I thawed it last night in the refrigerator last night. I stirred in some wheatberries and also sprinkled some parmesan on top!

It was really comforting and perfect for the rainy day!
Am glad it is already the weekend. Have a list of things to do before DH(Dear Husband) comes home in the evening! Need to declutter the house and do the dishes!

Planning to make this or this for dinner!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Divya now am pretty sure that the milkshake had avaocado in it?! :-D
    Good pcitures; were these taken in natural light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these were taken in sunlight..No editing :)
    Hop on to my other blog to check out the ingredients in the smoothie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...