Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Ramblings

I just remembered that I had not updated this space last week! Had a lot of deadlines in college and with a midterm coming along next week, I was quite busy with my studies. However I am keeping up my goal of not staying up long at nights. I skipped my workout a couple of times last week because of the heavy rains. It is just amazing to stay in the couch with a hot cup of chai and some hot samosas!

We were hunting for houses last week and have narrowed on a few of them! Looking forward to moving to a new house soon!

In order to keep up and working out, I decided that I need to take small steps in order to stay with my plan. I landed upon this Couch to 5K plan and it sounded apt for me.

I will be starting day 1 today.. "Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes."

Let's see how good this goes on!

As with my eats, I am not eating as healthy as I wanted to. I just wanted to update my eats here regularly so that I stick to the plan.

On another note, my cousin got married last week and I really missed out all the fun :(

Looking forward to an India trip soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...